Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Night After, The Night After

Okay, so it's been a couple days after my first encounter. I would have blogged earlier, but to me it was so... kiss and tell. I really didn't know what to say either, like... just didn't have the words at the time. Plus, I wanted to add my verbal "hot sauce" but it just wasn't coming to me.

Okay, so I think I've learned a lot after the first experience. I won't get into details on what happened, because that's not what is important. What is important is how I grew regarding the open marriage. Nobody died, nobody's heart was broken; before, during or after either of us going out. That, to me is what matters.

Another thing I believe is important is that we have a good time when we do go out. It is harder to swallow for me, if Bunny doesn't have a good time. It then, feels kind of wasted and that the other guy... benefited more from the experience. I believe there should be an even and mutual trade-off for everyone involved. It is kind of weird for me to think I'm involved with my wife hooking-up, but right now that's how I feel. Let me elaborate. If she's attracted to a dude, and I see a quality that to me is undesirable - I feel like maybe I have that quality about me. Maybe involved isn't the proper word, but I don't feel I should delete any part of this post - to maintain the integrity of the blog.

If she shows me a potential guy she might hook-up with - and I don't like his looks, I'll voice my opinion. Or if she tells me about some communication between her and a guy, I'll voice my opinion again, good or bad. For example, if I think a guy looks sleazy, I'll tell her. But it's just my opinion - if she's in the mood for a little sleaze, that's fine. Just, a shower needs to happen before I'm ready to interact. I don't want any left-over sleaze to contaminate me, you know what I'm saying?

That's it for today. Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment