Juarez is getting ready for his first hook-up since we've been married. He had sex with another girl while we were engaged (it was our first try for an open relationship, so he wasn't cheating), but this one is more real. The girl he fucked while we were engaged was an old fuck buddy of his, so it really wasn't new or exciting for him. This is different.
I'm pretty sure she responded to his post on craigslist. He showed me a couple of pictures, she's really cute. I think he'll have fun, and I'm super excited for him! I can tell he's kind of excited, though he doesn't want to come out and say it.
I'll probably jump back on after he comes home to update you all on how I react. I know it's been a bit hard for him, but I don't really know what to expect of myself! I think I'll be comfortable with it all, but who knows?..
No comments:
Post a Comment