Yesterday, I received a message on OKCupid.
Hey There
So, I'm into the 420 (I actually work in drug reform and legalization) and have been looking for a chill fuck buddy and you seem perfect!Okay, that's cool - my profile is pretty cannabis friendly, so the fact that this guy works in drug reform and legalization is really interesting. After all, it's cool to connect with people you actually have something in common with. After reading the message, my eyes focus in on his picture - not bad; but why does he look so familiar?...
Let me know if you're up for it.
Further inspection of his profile and pictures quickly gave him away. He's my ex boss's son. My ex boss's son, who never really talked to me in real life - even though we spent hours working together. Wow. Interesting.
Umm... You're [wedding coordinator]'s son, right? I guess you don't remember me?While I waited for his response, Juarez and I laughed at the randomness and awkwardness of the situation.
Woah! I thought you looked slightly familiar! I have a pretty bad memory :-/And before I could respond, he sent another message...
Well, haha, I hope this isn't too ridiculously awkward!
My original message still stands, by the way, haha, awkwardness or not.Wow, I'm just astonished. This dude NEVER spoke to me, now he sees me online and his balls have dropped?! What the hell? As cool as he probably is, his profile states that he's 5'7 (and I think he was being a bit generous with himself, on that one) - and I'm 5'11. I have a serious distaste for fucking guys that are shorter than I am. Generally, it's a deal breaker. This time is not any different.
Hmm.. I don't know about the fuck buddy thing - I have a thing about guys being taller than me.. Hope that doesn't offend you, it's not meant to.He hasn't responded, so maybe it did offend him.
But if you wanna smoke, that'd be cool. I never would have guessed.. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment