Monday, October 18, 2010

I Expected Weekly Rendezvous

Gosh, it's been awhile since I last posted. Really, the best reason I can give you for my absence is that I haven't done anything relating to our open marriage since seeing Dale. It's funny, I thought Juarez and I would each have weekly rendezvous with friends with benefits and casual sex partners that would somehow just ooze out of the woodwork. It's not turning out that way, though.

I'm not entirely sure how it's going for Juarez, he hasn't mentioned anyone new lately - and I'm not sure if he's still talking to Iris... But for me, it's like this: Someone finds me online (or I find them) and their pictures have me really wanting to meet them, their profile is pretty cool too. Then, they start talking - their desperation becomes all too evident and I lose all interest. This has happened with numerous guys who I probably would have loved to meet, if they hadn't ruined it for themselves (and me).

At this point, I'm only interested in my husband - and Mitch, but who knows if or when I'll see him again. And I don't have a whole lot of faith in OKC. It would be great if meeting people in person wasn't so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment