Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dale was a Disappointment

I saw someone a few days ago. Saturday night, after I finished an 8 hour shift at work. My feet were dying. I really didn't even feel like it - but the guy was from Austin, and basically came to San Antonio just to see me. So, I dealt with it.

I think his name was Dale. Dale was a disappointment. I won't go into too much detail, but you should know that he was not very well endowed. After I'd become bored by his deficient attempts to pleasure me, I told him that my husband would be home soon; so I really had to leave. That wasn't quite true, but I felt that - in this situation - it would be nicer to lie than to tell the truth.

It was not a good experience.

So I've made myself a new rule. First meetings must be without expectations. If I am attracted to a person, it'll happen. If not, I have an easy out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment